About LIVE Paathshala:
LIVE Paathshala is venture of Catalyst Academy of Chemistry (professionally managed multi-disciplinary research-based Institute). Since 2014 venture is delivering Chemistry for students of Grade XI, XII and above through Real-Time LIVE Interactive Streaming Technology. The Chemistry delivered by us covers all Basic Fundamentals of Chemistry including Concepts and its mode of Applications such as (How & When), and its techniques to understand it at all levels of an integrated syllabus of all Boards (C.B.S.E., ICSE, STATE . . . . . .) & Universities . It also guide students about exam techniques, How to do well in all examination related studies to achieve their Goal.
This comprehensive course includes Tips, Tricks, Techniques, Practice problems and Applications to keep students away from Chemistry Phobia. It also guide students for selection of Carrier & also make them do well in all aspects.
Providing thorough grasp knowledge of Fundamentals, Concepts and its Applications, Create ability to understand applied conditions, to create ability to resolve related issues/difficulties to get proper solutions with proper results and to generate interest to know chemistry around us.
This program is for students of Std. XI & XII (all Boards/Curriculum) who are ready for Board/ Entrance Examination and facing problem in understanding Chemistry. It is intended to be a condensed review of various concepts from a typical Chemistry course. This course is a blend of video-based instruction and LIVE session interaction. This is the perfect way for students to fulfill their Dreams & to achieve their GOAL.
SET I :
SET II :
SET III :
SET IV :
Types of Reactions and its Mechanisms with Rules:
SET IV :
Nuclear chemistry : Isotopes, Nuclear stability, Nuclear reactions : (1)Types of nuclear reactions (2) Applications (3)Dating (4) Medical applications
• Account for electronic structure in atoms and the theoretical background to the periodic table, as well as different types of chemical bonds.
• Account for the meaning of commonly encountered values and concepts in reaction kinetics and carry out calculations in basic kinetics.
• Account for basic concepts as well as carry out calculations in stoichiometry, equilibria and basic thermodynamics.
• Describe different types of transport processes in solution as well as carry out simple calculations of corresponding properties
• Carry out relatively basic laboratory work in a correct and safe manner, carry out simple risk and safety analyses, as well as document laboratory work in a laboratory journal in a scientifically correct manner.
• Describe the implications of the course content for people and the environment
Pre Reading :
Home Work : Text Book syllabus.
Duration : 8 Weeks : 5 Hour's per week : Total 40 Hrs.
Batch Time :
Gulf : 06:15 P.M. to 07:15 P.M.
UAE : 07:15 P.M. to 08:15 P.M.
Malaysia + Singapore : 07:45 P.M. to 08:45 P.M.
Japan + Korea : 07:30 P.M. to 08:30 P.M.
Weekly Off : Friday & Saturday for Gulf & UAE ,
Saturday & Sunday for India, Singapore + Malaysia & Japan + Korea.
|COUNTRY||TIME ZONE||BATCH TIME||START ON||ENDS ON|
|GULF||GMT +3.0||06:15 P.M. to 07:15 P.M.|
|U.A.E.||GMT +4.0||07:15 P.M. to 08:15 P.M.|
|SINGAPORE + MALAYSIA||GMT +8.0||07:45 P.M. to 08:45 P.M.|
|JAPAN||GMT +9.0||07:30 P.M. to 08:30 P.M.|
|USA||GMT -6.0||07:30 P.M. to 08:30 P.M.|
Number of Students per Batch : 20
Doubt Clearing Session : Every Day at Start & End of Topic.
Faculty : Dilip K. Darodkars
Language of Teaching : English (Additional Languages : Hindi, Marathi )
Fees : INR 24904/-, $ 336/- (INR 622.60/- per Hour, $ 8.4/- per Hour), [ INR
35577/-, $ 480/- 30% Off ]
For any query related to Topic/Course, Please feel free to write us at Contact. or call +91 940 412 0229 (W) / +91 712 297 0329..