About LIVE Paathshala:
LIVE Paathshala is venture of Catalyst Academy of Chemistry broadcasting Real-Time LIVE Interactive Classes (Unique blend of Conventional & Modern methods of Teaching and Learning) for students of Grade XI, XII and above.
The Chemistry delivered by us covers all Fundamentals of chemistry including Concepts and its Applications such as (How & when), and its techniques to understand at all levels. The points covered is the integrated syllabus of all Boards (C.B.S.E., ICSE, STATE . . . . . .) & Universities. It also guide students about exam techniques, How to do well to achieve their Goal.
This comprehensive course includes Tips, Tricks, Techniques, Practice problems and Applications to keep students away from Chemistry Phobia. It also guide students for selection of Carrier & also make them do well in all aspects.
Providing thorough grasp knowledge of Fundamentals, Concepts and its Applications, Create ability to understand applied conditions, to create ability to resolve related issues/difficulties to get proper solutions with proper results and to generate interest to know chemistry around us.
This program is for students of Grade X, XI , XII & above who are facing problem in understanding Chemistry / wants to become good Scholar in Chemistry. It is intended to be a condensed review of various concepts from a typical Chemistry course. This course is a blend of video-based instruction and LIVE session interaction.
SET I :
SET II :
SET III :
SET IV :
Types of Reactions and its Mechanisms with Rules:
• Account for electronic structure in atoms, theoretical background to the periodic table, as well as different types of chemical bonds.
• Account for the meaning of commonly encountered values and concepts in reaction kinetics and carry out calculations in basic kinetics.
• Account for basic concepts as well as carry out calculations in stoichiometry, equilibria and basic thermodynamics.
• Describe different types of transport processes in solution as well as carry out simple calculations of corresponding properties
• Carry out relatively basic laboratory work in a correct and safe manner, carry out simple risk and safety analyses, as well as document laboratory work in a laboratory journal in a scientifically correct manner.
• Describe the implications of the course content for people and the environment.
Pre Reading : Content of previous Topics.
Home Work : DPP
Language of Teaching : English (Additional Languages : Marathi, Hindi )
Duration : 8 Weeks : 5 Hour's per week : Total 40 Hrs.
Doubt Clearing Session : Start & End of every Class
Class Schedule : Sunday to Friday : GULF & UAE Monday to Saturday : INDIA, SINGAPORE , MALAYSIA, JAPAN, USA
Number of Students per Batch : 20
ADMISSION STATUS : OPEN
|COUNTRY||TIME ZONE||BATCH TIME||STARTS ON||ENDS ON|
|INDIA||GMT +5.30||07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.|
|SRILANKA||GMT +5.30||07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.|
|GULF||GMT +3.0||06:30 p.m. to 07:30 p.m.|
|U.A.E.||GMT +4.0||06:15 p.m. to 07:15 p.m.|
|SINGAPORE||GMT +8.0||07:45 p.m. to 08:45 p.m.|
|MALAYSIA||GMT +8.0||07:45 p.m. to 08:45 p.m.|
|JAPAN||GMT +9.0||07:30 p.m. to 08:30 p.m.|
|KOREA||GMT +9.0||07:30 p.m. to 08:30 p.m|
|USA||UTC -5.0||07:30 p.m. to 08:30 p.m|
Faculty : Dilip K. Darodkar
Fees : INR 29696.8/-, $ 10.0/- per Hour [ INR
44545/-, $ 60 33% Off ] 0/-
For any query related to Topic/Course, Please feel free to write us at Contact. or Call +91 770 094 6867 (Whatsapp/Signal) ; +91 712 295 0302