This isan integrated syllabus of all Boards covering all Basic Fundamentals of Chemistry including Concepts and its mode of Applications such as (How & When), and its techniques to understand it at all levels. It also guide students about exam techniques, to do well in all examination related studies to achieve their Goal.
Providing thorough grasp knowledge of Fundamentals, Concepts and its Applications, Create ability to understand applied conditions, to create ability to resolve related issues/difficulties to get proper solutions with proper results and to generate interest to know chemistry around us.
This program is for students of all Boards/Curriculum who are ready for Entrance Examination and facing problem in understanding Chemistry. It is intended to be a condensed review of various concepts from a typical Chemistry course. This course is a blend of video-based instruction and LIVE session interaction. This is the perfect way for students to fulfill their Dreams & to achieve their GOAL.
SET I :
- Quantum Numbers, Distribution method of electrons. Aufbau’s Principle. Hunds Rule, Pauli’s Exclusion Principle, Distribution of elements in s, p, d & f block.
- Role of electrons of outermost shell/Orbit in Valency and Oxidation State /Relationship (Primary & Secondary Valency)
- Process of mobility of electrons, Electronic and Nuclear Stability of Atoms.
- Role of Energy in Combination of atoms to form Molecules, Inter-atomic Force of Attraction in Bond Formation. Intermolecular Force of Attraction in States of Matter.
- Role of application of Pressure and Temperature in Melting Point, Boiling Point, Freezing Point. in Change of States of matter (Solid to Liquid, Liquid to Gas and vice versa).
SET II :
- Types of Bonds (Electrovalent Bond, Covalent Bond. Co-ordinate Bond, Hydrogen Bond, Metallic Bond). Law of conservation of Mass and Energy. Role of Absorption and Evolution of Energy.
- Electrovalent Bond: Conditions for loosing and gaining of electrons, Nature of Ionic Compounds, Redox Reaction, Electrolytic condition for generation of Electricity.
- Covalent Bond: Conditions for sharing of electrons, Formation of Covalent bonds, Types & nature of Covalent compounds, Types of Isomerism and Isomeric Nature of molecules.
SET III :
- Co-ordinate Bond: Conditions for sharing of Lone pair of electrons, Details of Normal and co-ordinate compounds.
- Hydrogen Bond: Role of electronegativity and nature of molecules.
- Metallic Bond : Movement of electrons and stability of group of atoms, Ductility, Malleability, formation of Alloys and electric conductivity of metals.
- Reactivity of molecules. Fission & Fusion of Bonds during chemical changes.
- Role of Temperature, Pressure and Catalyst in Chemical transformation (Nucleophiles, Electrophiles, Free Radical, Cations and Anions).
SET IV :
Types of Reactions and its Mechanisms with Rules:
- Addition Reaction: Free Radical, Nucleophillic, & Electrophillic with its mechanism.
- Substitution Reaction: Nucleophillic Substitution SN1, SN2, Electrophillic Substitution E1, E2 with its mechanism.
- Elimination Reactions: Dehydration; Dehydrohalogenation.
- Condensation Reaction: Aldol Condenssation; Nitrol Condensation.
- Polymerisation : Addition; Condensation.
Duration : 80 days (Total 80 Hrs.; 60 min. per day)
Batch Time :
| Ends On
|| GMT +5.30
|| 09.00 P.M. to 10.00 P.M.
|| Sept. 03rd, 2020
|| Dec. 24th, 2020
Number of Students per Batch : 20
Weekly Off: Saturday & Sunday
Reading : Notes & Handouts.
Home Work : Daily Practice Papers (DPP).
Doubt Clearing Session : Daily & at the end of topic.
Faculty : Dilip Darodkar
Language of Teaching : English (Additional Languages: Marathi, Hindi)
Fees : 32000 /- INR, [ INR 400/- per Hour] ( INR
64000 , 50 % off )
- For LIVE classes no need of any App.
- Before Registration please CLICK on Header of HOME PAGE & also ensure System Requirements.
- Classes are easily accessed through "Internet Explorer" only.
- For other browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge ) Update Adobe Flash Player at your System.
- This programm is only available for all students preparing for SAT II, Civil Services . . . . . .
- Web-Cam and Headphone with in-built microphone must be Active for
For any query related to Topic/Course, Please feel free to write us at Contact. or call 07709456867.