About LIVE Paathshala:
LIVE Paathshala is venture of Catalyst Academy of Chemistry (professionally managed multi-disciplinary research-based Institute). Since 2014 venture is delivering Chemistry for students of Grade XI, XII and above through Real-Time LIVE Interactive Streaming Technology. The Chemistry delivered by us covers all Basic Fundamentals of Chemistry including Concepts and its mode of Applications such as (How & When), and its techniques to understand it at all levels of an integrated syllabus of all Boards (C.B.S.E., ICSE, STATE . . . . . .) & Universities . It also guide students about exam techniques, How to do well in all examination related studies to achieve their Goal.
This comprehensive course includes Tips, Tricks, Techniques, Practice problems and Applications to keep students away from Chemistry Phobia. It also guide students for selection of Carrier & also make them do well in all aspects.
Providing thorough grasp knowledge of Fundamentals, Concepts and its Applications, Create ability to understand applied conditions, resolve related issues/difficulties to get result oriented solutions and also to generate interest to know chemistry around us.
This program is for students of Std. XII (all Boards/Curriculum) who are ready for Board/ Entrance Examination. It is intended to be a condensed review of various concepts from a typical Chemistry course. This course is a blend of video-based instruction and LIVE session interaction. This is the perfect way for students to fulfill their Dreams & to achieve their GOAL.
- Solutions & Colligative Properties : Types of solutions, expression of concentration of solutions of solids in liquids, solubility of gases in liquids, solid solutions, Raoult's law, Colligative properties - Relative lowering of vapour pressure, Elevation of boiling point, Depression of freezing point, Osmotic pressure, Determination of molecular masses using colligative properties, Abnormal molecular mass, Van't Hofffactor. (12 Hours)
- Surface Chemistry : Adsorption -physisorption and chemisorption, Factors affecting adsorption of gases on solids, Catalysis: Homogenous and Heterogenous, Activity and selectivityof solid catalysts; Enzyme catalysis, Colloidal state: Distinction between True solutions, Colloids and Suspension; Lyophilic, Lyophobic, Multi-molecular and Macromolecular colloids; Properties of colloids; Tyndall effect, Brownian movement, Electrophoresis, Coagulation, Emulsion -types of Emulsions. (08 Hours)
- Electrochemistry : Redox reactions,EMF of a cell, Standard electrode potential, Nernst equation and its application to chemical cells, Relation between Gibbs energy change and EMF of a cell,Conductance in electrolytic solutions, Specific and Molar conductivity, Variations of conductivity with concentration, Kohlrausch's Law, Electrolysis and law of electrolysis (elementary idea), Dry cell-electrolytic cells and Galvanic cells, Lead accumulator, Fuel cells, corrosion.(12 Hours)
- Chemical Kinetics : Rate of a reaction (Average and instantaneous), factors affecting rate of reaction: Concentration, Temperature, Catalyst; Order and Molecularity of a reaction, Rate law and Specific rate constant, Integrated rate equations and half-life(only for zero and first order reactions), Concept of collision theory (elementary idea, no mathematical treatment), activation energy, Arrhenius equation.(12 Hours)
Pre Reading : Notes & Handouts.
Home Work : Reference Book Exercise
Batch Strength : 20 Students only
Duration : 40 Hrs. (1.0 Hr. per Day)
Batch Time :
| Ends On
|| GMT +5.30
||06:30 p.m to 07:30 p.m.
|| Nov.09th, 2020
|| Jan.11th, 2021
STATUS : Admission Open
- Before Registrtion please attend "Free Demonstration" and firmly affirm our Methodology of Teaching & feasibility of System.
Doubt Clearing Session : At the end of Topic.
Weekly Off : Saturday & Sunday
Faculty : Dilip K. Darodkar
Language of Teaching : English (Additional Languages : Hindi, Marathi )
Fees : 12499/- INR, [INR 312/- per Hour] ( INR
16665/- , 25 % off )
- For LIVE classes no need of any App.
- Before Registration please CLICK on Header of HOME PAGE & also ensure System Requirements.
- Classes are easily accessed through "Internet Explorer" only.
- For other browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge ) Update Adobe Flash Player at your System.
- This programm is only available for students of Std. XI.
- Web-Cam and Headphone with in-built microphone must be Active for
For any query related to Topic/Course, Please feel free to write us at Contact. or call +91 940 412 0229 (W) ; +91 712 297 0329 (O).