About LIVE Paathshala:
LIVE Paathshala is venture of Catalyst Academy of Chemistry broadcasting Real-Time LIVE Interactive Classes (Unique blend of Conventional & Modern methods of Teaching and Learning) for students of Grade XI, XII and above.
The Chemistry delivered by us covers all Fundamentals of chemistry including Concepts and its Applications such as (How & when), and its techniques to understand at all levels. The points covered is the integrated syllabus of all Boards (C.B.S.E., ICSE, STATE . . . . . .) & Universities. It also guide students about exam techniques, How to do well to achieve their Goal.
This comprehensive course includes Tips, Tricks, Techniques, Practice problems and Applications to keep students away from Chemistry Phobia. It also guide students for selection of Carrier & also make them do well in all aspects.
Providing thorough grasp knowledge of Fundamentals, Concepts and its Applications, Create ability to understand applied conditions, to create ability to resolve related issues/difficulties to get proper solutions with proper results and to generate interest to know chemistry around us.
This program is for students of Grade XII STATE/CBSE (Regular & Repeater) for NEET /JEE/ ICAR.....) who are facing problem in understanding Chemistry/wants to become good Scholar in Chemistry. It is intended to be a condensed review of various concepts from a typical Chemistry course. This course is a blend of video-based instruction and LIVE session interaction.
- Electrochemistry: Redox reactions, EMF of a cell, standard electrode potential, Nernst equation and its application to chemical cells, Relation between Gibbs energy change and EMF of a cell, conductance in electrolytic solutions, specific and molar conductivity, variations of conductivity with concentration, Kohlrausch's Law, electrolysis.
- Chemical Kinetics: Rate of a reaction (Average and instantaneous), factors affecting rate of reaction: concentration, temperature, catalyst; order and molecularity of a reaction, rate law and specific rate constant, integrated rate equations and half-life (only for zero and first-order reactions).
- Surface Chemistry: Adsorption - physisorption and chemisorption, factors affecting adsorption of gases on solids, colloidal state: the distinction between true solutions, colloids and suspension; lyophilic, lyophobic, multi-molecular and macromolecular colloids; properties of colloids; Tyndall effect, Brownian movement, electrophoresis, coagulation.
- d-and f-Block Elements: General introduction, electronic configuration, occurrence and characteristics of transition metals, general trends in properties of the first-row transition metals – metallic character, ionization enthalpy, oxidation states, ionic radii, colour, catalytic property, magnetic properties, interstitial compounds, alloy formation.
- Lanthanoids - Electronic configuration, oxidation states and lanthanoid contraction and its consequences.
- Coordination Compounds: Coordination compounds - Introduction, ligands, coordination number, colour, magnetic properties and shapes, IUPAC nomenclature of mononuclear coordination compounds. Bonding, Werner's theory, VBT, and CFT.
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids: Aldehydes and Ketones: Nomenclature, nature of carbonyl group, methods of preparation, physical and chemical properties, mechanism of nucleophilic addition, the reactivity of alpha hydrogen in aldehydes, uses.
- Carboxylic Acids: Nomenclature, acidic nature, methods of preparation, physical and chemical properties; uses.
- Amines: Nomenclature, classification, structure, methods of preparation, physical and chemical properties, uses, identification of primary, secondary and tertiary amines.
Pre Reading : Notes & Handouts.
Home Work : Reference Book Exercise
Duration : 45 Hrs (90 min. per day)
STATUS : ADMISSION Starts very Soon
|| TIME ZONE
|| BATCH TIME
|| STARTS ON
|| ENDS ON
|| GMT +5.30
|| 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.
|| GMT +3.0
|| 06:30 p.m. to 07:30 p.m.
|| GMT +4.0
|| 06:15 p.m. to 07:15 p.m.
- No any Video is loaded on " YOU TUBE".
- Before Registration please attend "Free Demonstration" to firmly affirm our Teaching Methodology & Feasibility of System.
Faculty : Dilip K. Darodkar
Fees : INR 1500/-, 33.33/- per Hour [ INR
30000/-, 50% Off ]
- For Real-time LIVE Interactive classes no need of any App.
- Classes are easily accessed through Google Chrome.
- Web-Cam and Headphone with in-built microphone must be active for
For any query related to Topic/Course, Please feel free to write us at Contact. or call +91 770 094 6867 (Whatsapp/Signal) / +91 712 295 0302.