About LIVE Paathshala:
LIVE Paathshala is venture of Catalyst Academy of Chemistry broadcasting Real-Time LIVE Interactive Classes (Unique blend of Conventional & Modern methods of Teaching and Learning) for students of Grade XI, XII and above.
The Chemistry delivered by us covers all Fundamentals of chemistry including Concepts and its Applications such as (How & when), and its techniques to understand at all levels. The points covered is the integrated syllabus of all Boards (C.B.S.E., IGCSE, IB, ICSE, STATE . . . . . .) & Universities. It also guide students about exam techniques, How to do well to achieve their Goal.
This comprehensive course includes Tips, Tricks, Techniques, Practice problems and Applications to keep students away from Chemistry Phobia. It also guide students for selection of Carrier & also make them do well in all aspects.
Providing thorough grasp knowledge of Fundamentals, Concepts and its Applications, Create ability to understand applied conditions, to create ability to resolve related issues/difficulties to get proper solutions with proper results and to generate interest to know chemistry around us.
This program is for students of Grade XI , XII & above who are interested to join Global Universities & facing problem in understanding Chemistry/wants to become good Scholar in Chemistry. It is intended to be a condensed review of various concepts from a typical Chemistry course. This course is a blend of video-based instruction and LIVE session interaction.
Unit 1 : Matter and Energy
• Matter, Substances • Chemical and Physical Properties• Energy Types of Energy • Endothermic and Exothermic Reactions.
Unit 2 : Phases of Matter
• Gases :Kinetic Molecular Theory Pressure • Boyle’s Law; Charles’Law • Temperature, Standard Temperature and Pressure • Average Kinetic Energy of Gases • Combined Gas Law • Dalton’s Law of Partial Pressures • Avogadro’s Law, Graham’s Law of Diffusion • Effusion and Density of Gases • Ideal Gas Law — Relating Pressure, Volume, Temperature and Moles • Liquids ; Boiling Point • Solids Sublimation and Deposition • Phase Changes.
Unit 3 :Atomic Structure
• A Brief History of the Atom, Subatomic Particles , Isotopes • The Bohr Model of the Atom • Wave-Mechanical Model • Valence Electrons and Dot Diagrams • Effective Nuclear Charge - Zeff • Quantum Numbers • Hybridization • Ions and the Octet Rule • Exceptions to the Octet Rule • Isoelectronic Series.
Unit 4 : The Periodic Table and Periodic Trends
• History of the Periodic Table,• Arrangement of the Periodic Table (Metals, Nonmetals, and Semimetals) • The Families – Electronegativity, Ionization Energy, Atomic Radius, Ionic Radius • s, p, d, and f Blocks.
Unit 5 : Bonding
• Intramolecular Bond versus Intermolecular Bonds • Ionic Bonding • Covalent Bonding • Sigma and Pi Bonds Network • Coordinate, Covalent, and Metallic Bonds • Dipole Forces and Polarities of Molecules • Resonance Structures • VSEPR Theory • Hydrogen Bonding • Van der Waals (London Dispersion) Forces • Molecule-Ion Attraction • Naming Compounds • Determining Chemical Formulas • Stock Method.
Unit 6 : Stoichiometry and Solution Chemistry
• Chemical Formulas • Balancing Chemical Equations • Mole Ratios • Moles, Mass, Volumes and Molecules • Limiting and Excess Reagents • Percent Composition • Empirical Formulas from Percent Composition • Concentration and Dilutions • Colligative Properties • Solubility of Compounds • Net Ionic Equations • Percent Yield.
Unit 7 : Energy and Chemical Reactions
• Potential Energy Diagrams • Heat and Changes in Phase • Thermometry • Hess’s Law • Bond Dissociation Energy • Entropy • Gibbs Free Energy and Spontaneous Reactions.
Unit 8 : Reaction Rates and Chemical Equilibrium
• Reaction Rates • Reverse Reactions and Potential Energy Diagrams • Equilibrium • Le Châtelier’s Principle • Equilibrium Constants and Mass Action Equations • Solubility Product Constants • Common Ion Effect reactions that go to completion.
Unit 9 : Acids and Bases
•Naming Acids and Bases • Operational Definitions of Acids and Bases • Conceptual Definition of Acids and Bases • Arrhenius Acids and Bases • Brønsted-Lowry Acids, Bases and Conjugate Pairs • Lewis Acids and Bases • Titration and Neutralization • Hydrolysis • Ka and the Strength of Acids • pH and the pH Scale • Buffers.
Unit 10 : Redox and Electrochemistry
• Redox defined • Oxidation Numbers • Writing Half Reactions • Strength of Oxidizing and Reducing Agents • Balancing Half Reactions • The Voltaic Cell • E° Values and Spontaneous Reactions • The Electrolytic Cell.
Unit 11 : Organic Chemistry
• Carbon•Hydrocarbons •Naming Organic Compounds • Naming Hydrocarbons and Their Isomers • Cyclic Hydrocarbons • Aromatics • Alcohols and Ethers • Carbonyl-Containing Compounds • Compounds Containing Nitrogen • Organic Reactions with Halogens.
Unit 12 : Nuclear Chemistry
• Radioactive Isotopes • Radioactive Emanations • Separating Nuclear Emanations • Nuclear Fusion and Fission • Half-Life (t1/2) • Dangers and Benefits of Using Radioisotopes.
Pre Reading : Content of previous Topics.
Home Work : DPP
Language of Teaching : English (Additional Languages : Marathi, Hindi )
Number of Students per Batch : 20
Duration : 08 Weeks : 5 Hour's per week : Total 40 Hrs.
Class Schedule : Monday to Friday : INDIA, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, JAPAN, USA
Saturday to Wednesday : GULF & UAE
Doubt Clearing Session : Every Start & End of Class
STATUS : ADMISSION OPEN for August 2022
|COUNTRY||TIME ZONE||BATCH TIME||STARTS ON||ENDS ON|
|INDIA||GMT +5.30||07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.||Jan 10th 2022||March 11th 2022|
|GULF||GMT +3.0||06:30 p.m. to 07:30 p.m.||Jan 10th 2022||March 11th 2022|
|U.A.E.||GMT +4.0||06:15 p.m. to 07:15 p.m.||Jan 10th 2022||March 11th 2022|
|SINGAPORE||GMT +8.0||07:45 p.m. to 08:45 p.m.||Jan 10th 2022||March 11th 2022|
|MALAYSIA||GMT +8.0||07:45 p.m. to 08:45 p.m.||Jan 10th 2022||March 11th 2022|
|JAPAN||GMT +9.0||07:30 p.m. to 08:30 p.m.||Jan 10th 2022||March 11th 2022|
|KOREA||GMT +9.0||07:30 p.m. to 08:30 p.m||Jan 10th 2022||March 11th 2022|
|USA||UTC -5.0||07:30 p.m. to 08:30 p.m||Jan 10th 2022||March 11th 2022|
New Batches Starts Very Soon.
Faculty : Dilip K. Darodkar
Fees : INR 48762/-, $ 16/- per Hour [ INR
60952.56/-, $ 800/- 20% Off ]
For any query related to Topic/Course, Please feel Free to write us at or call +91 770 945 6867 (Whatsapp/Signal/Botim) / +91 712 295 0302..