About LIVE Paathshala:
LIVE Paathshala is venture of Catalyst Academy of Chemistry broadcasting Real-Time LIVE Interactive Classes (Unique blend of Conventional & Modern methods of Teaching and Learning) for students of Grade XI, XII and above.
The Chemistry delivered by us covers all Fundamentals of chemistry including Concepts and its Applications such as (How & when), and its techniques to understand at all levels. The points covered is the integrated syllabus of all Curriculum (C.B.S.E., I.G.C.S.E. I.C.S.E. , CAMBRIDGE . . . . . .) & Universities. It also guide students about exam techniques, How to do well to achieve their Goal.
This comprehensive course includes Tips, Tricks, Techniques, Practice problems and Applications to keep students away from Chemistry Phobia. It also guide students for selection of Carrier & also make them do well in all aspects.
Providing thorough grasp knowledge of Fundamentals, Concepts and its Applications, Create ability to understand applied conditions, to create ability to resolve related issues/difficulties to get proper solutions with proper results and to generate interest to know chemistry around us.
This program is for students of who are facing problem in understanding Chemistry/wants to become good Scholar in Chemistry. It is intended to be a condensed review of various concepts from a typical Chemistry course. This course is a blend of video-based instruction and LIVE session interaction.
Unit 1: Atomic Structure and Properties (07 Hours)
• Moles and Molar Mass • Mass Spectroscopy of Elements • Elemental Composition of Pure Substances • Composition of Mixtures • Atomic Structure and Electron Configuration. • Photoelectron Spectroscopy • Periodic Trends • Valence Electrons and Ionic Compounds.
Unit 2: Molecular and Ionic Compound Structure and Properties (09 Hours)
• Types of Chemical Bonds • Intramolecular Force and Potential Energy • Structure of Ionic Solids • Structure of Metals and Alloys • Lewis Diagrams • Resonance and Formal Charge • VSEPR and Bond Hybridization.
Unit 3: Intermolecular Forces and Properties (12 Hours)
• Intermolecular Forces • Properties of Solids • Solids, Liquids and Gases • Ideal Gas Law • Kinetic Molecular Theory • Deviation from Ideal Gas Law • Solutions and Mixtures • Representations of Solutions • Separation of Solutions and Mixtures Chromatography • Solubility • Spectroscopy and the Electromagnetic Spectrum • Photoelectric Effect • Beer-Lambert Law.
Unit 4: Chemical Reactions (08 Hours)
• Introduction for Reactions • Net Ionic Equations • Representations of Reactions • Physical and Chemical Changes • Stoichiometry • Introduction to Titration • Types of Chemical Reactions • Introduction to Acid-Base Reactions • Oxidation-Reduction (Redox) Reactions.
Unit 5: Kinetics (10 Hours)
• Reaction Rates • Introduction to Rate Law • Concentration Changes Over Time • Elementary Reactions • Collision Model • Reaction Energy Profile • Introduction to Reaction Mechanisms • Reaction Mechanism and Rate Law • Steady-State Approximation • Multistep Reaction Energy Profile • Catalysis.
Unit 6: Thermodynamics (08 Hours)
• Endothermic and Exothermic Processes • Energy Diagrams • Heat Transfer and 6 Thermal Equilibrium • Heat Capacity and Calorimetry • Energy of Phase Changes • Introduction to Enthalpy of Reaction • Bond Enthalpies • Enthalpy of Formation • Hess’s Law
Unit 7: Equilibrium (12 Hours)
• Introduction to Equilibrium • Direction of Reversible Reactions • Reaction Quotient and Equilibrium Constant • Calculating the Equilibrium Constant • Magnitude of the Equilibrium Constant • Properties of the Equilibrium Constant • Calculating Equilibrium Concentrations • Representations of Equilibrium • Introduction to Le Châtelier’s Principle • Reaction Quotient and Le Châtelier’s Principle • Introduction to Solubility Equilibria • Common-Ion Effect • pH and Solubility • Free Energy of Dissolution
Unit 8: Acids and Bases (10 Hours)
• Introduction to Acids and Bases • pH and pOH of Strong Acids and Bases • Weak Acid and Base Equilibria • Acid-Base Reactions and Buffers • Acid-Base Titrations • Molecular Structure of Acids and Bases • pH and pKa • Properties of Buffers • Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation • Buffer Capacity
Unit 9: Applications of Thermodynamics (10 Hours)
• Introduction to Entropy • Absolute Entropy and Entropy Change • Gibbs Free Energy and Thermodynamic Favorability • Thermodynamic and Kinetic Control • Free Energy and Equilibrium, Coupled Reactions • Galvanic (Voltaic) and Electrolytic Cells • Cell Potential and Free Energy • Cell Potential Under Nonstandard Conditions • Electrolysis and Faraday’s Law
Pre Reading : Content of previous Topics.
Home Work : DPP
Language of Teaching : English (Additional Languages : Marathi, Hindi )
Duration : 90 minutes every day : (60 minutes Teaching; 30 minutes Doubt Clearing)
Total 50 Hrs.
Class Schedule : Monday to Friday : INDIA, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, JAPAN, USA
Sunday to Thursday : Gulf & UAE
Doubt Clearing Session : Every Day (Start & End of Class)
STATUS : ADMISSION for New Batches OPEN very soon.
|COUNTRY||TIME ZONE||BATCH TIME||STARTS ON||ENDS ON|
|GULF||GMT +3.0||06:30 p.m. to 08:00 p.m.||Feb. 21st 2022||April 29th 2022|
|U.A.E.||GMT +4.0||06:15 p.m. to 07:45 p.m.||Feb. 21st 2022||April 29th 2022|
|SINGAPORE||GMT +8.0||07:45 p.m. to 09:15 p.m.||Feb 21st 2022||April 29th 2022|
|MALAYSIA||GMT +8.0||07:45 p.m. to 09:15 p.m.||Feb. 21st 2022||April 29th 2022|
|JAPAN||GMT +9.0||07:30 p.m. to 09:00 p.m.||Feb. 21st 2022||April 29th 2022|
|KOREA||GMT +9.0||07:30 p.m. to 09:00 p.m||Feb. 21st 2022||April 29th 2022|
|USA||UTC -5.0||07:30 p.m. to 09:00 p.m||Feb. 21st 2022||April 29th 2022|
Faculty : Dilip K. Darodkar
Fees : Fees : INR 60952/-, $ 16/- per Hour [
INR 76190.70/-, $ 1000/- 20% Off ]
For any query related to Topic/Course, Please feel Free to write us at or call +91 770 945 6867 (Whatsapp/Signal/Botim) / +91 712 295 0302..